Saturday, June 13, 2015

Preschool Grad Part II

I am so glad Nate finished out the rest of the school year. He resisted it at the end, but I kept encouraging him to stick with it so he could enjoy the end of year festivities. I'm happy to report he made it!

Here he is walking out at the beginning of the ceremony. He later told me he only cried once after I dropped him off because there were so many other kids he didn't know (from the other preschool classes).

For the ceremony the kids performed a few songs for us.

Here he is with Teacher Paulette and Teacher Barb.

The graduate posing for some pictures.



Ella is a girl in his class that he seemed to click with. They did some of the carnival stations together. I wish she was going to the same Elementary school with him. :(

This picture cracks me up! We asked Jayden and Nate to stand together for a picture and this is how they posed himself. Can you believe they are the same age? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment