My baby is 3! I'm free! I love this age. They can now entertain themselves. I LOVE listening to Bradley play with his toys (I miss Nate doing it... Luke never played with toys LOL). I love hearing his little voice and the way he asks me questions in a singsongy way. I love watching him do his best to keep up with his big bros - and nothing gets by him! The old distraction techniques are futile with this kid! In fact when he wants something his requests are like a broken record!
He is our goofball and comic relief and he loves it! He loves to be goofy and make us laugh. He will make up his own little language just to be silly. He will shout random things out to make his brothers laugh. He is SUPER social and comfortable around other kids. He goes into his sunday school class without much problem (good luck trying to get Luke or Nate to do that at his age!) He also loves adventure and rolls with most of our outings pretty well.
He's not a pushover and he is rather stubborn. Bribes don't work very well on this kid. And believe me I have tried! And he's a screamer! I think screamers get their way more than non-screamers. I feel bad for the older boys because sometimes, in certain situations - we just need the screaming to stop and they just give him what he wants.
He was so excited for his birthday since he had to sit through his two older brother's birthdays first! Poor guy. He would constantly ask me, "when's my birfday? Is it MY birfday?" Well when it was finally time to celebrate him he was stoked! Every time someone would wish him "Happy Birthday" he would reply, "Happy Birfday!" The morning of his birthday he didn't remember it was his birthday - but of course the older boys did. We all yelled, "Happy Birhday Bradley!" and got so excited! He gave me a hug and headed downstairs. Watching his brother's celebrate their birthdays, he knew right what to do! His birthday chairs and presents were waiting for him. :) He let his brothers help him open the presents.
Then he requested his chocolate chip pancakes (just like his brother's got).
After we took Luke to school I took the younger boys to the children's museum. My sister and Amy met us there. It was fun, but super busy!! Too many field trips!
Later that evening we met Chance's parents at Red Robin. Yes they sang him the birthday song too!
Then it was back home for cupcakes!
That weekend we had a celebration for him at the pool. There was lots of family there to celebrate. Birthday donut time!
He loved his new storm trooper mask! Haha.
My parents treated everyone to pizza too! Fun day!
Happy Birthday Brad Man! We love you sooooo much!







No comments:
Post a Comment