Monday, August 31, 2009

The Fair

Today we took Luke to the Evergreen State Fair. It was pretty crowded which are not ideal walking conditions for Luke so he was confined to the stroller for a large part of it (of course he didn't like that one bit). It was a family affair. We walked around with my parents, Trish, Chad, Heather and Wyatt. Heather and I were totally disappointed to find out the only ride Luke and Wyatt could go on was the carousel. I had imagined taking him on all these different rides! What a bummer. Well, they both liked the carousel anyhow. Luke was smiling and Wyatt would yell and scream every time we would come around to where our audience was watching.

Having a snack together

The carousel

We took the boys to the petting zoo. Luke loved it! I was surprised how brave he was around all the animals, even the cow! He was being such a good boy and petting them very softly. There was a little hay maze at the beginning. I don't know how many time Luke walked around this wooden tree!






The little aliens...

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun day! Hmmmm... wonder if we could get them on some rides at the Puyallup Fair?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Leah...it's almost the end of September...what's new with you guys???? :-)

    ReplyDelete