Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 Year Anniversary!



August 14th was Chance and my 5 year anniversary. We have finally been married longer than we dated! Though we have been discussing plans for this day for sometime, nothing quite panned out. We pretty much just spent the day hanging with Lukey. Perhaps we'll do a late celebration...We did go to the Centennial Trail for a little walk. Seeing a child look at the world with wonder is a pretty amusing thing. Here he is taking it all in:

Whenever Luke hears a plane or a loud truck he raises either both or one arm up in the air. It's so funny...

This boy LOVES to walk


Though it was our anniversary, Luke mistakenly thought it was "let me do what I want or I will throw a fit day". Don't we look like such a happy family?

And now the moment you've all been waiting for, Luke's big finish:

2 comments:

  1. We love that Luke is such a normal kid and that we don't have the only screamer in the family!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Oh, and that fit in the carseat is mild compared to the ones Asher throws. So normal for this age! Poor things have no other way to express their frustration/anger! I just tell Asher that I am sorry to see he is so upset. So sad...

    ReplyDelete