Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hot Summer

We had quite the heat wave in July (I know I'm way behind on my posting) and we spent quite a bit of time at my Grandma's pool. Thank goodness for that! Luke really liked the water and especially swimming with "Papa". Every time I would tell him we were going to go the pool he would say "Papa!"

The 3 little ones.

Here are some cute Luke and Wyatt pics


Notice Luke's fake laugh at the end of this video:

One of the ways we attempted to beat the heat was bring our guest room mattress downstairs so Luke and I could sleep on that and Chance could sleep on the couch. It was a restless night, because that boy moves around like crazy in his sleep! Anyway, Luke got such a kick out of the mattress downstairs during the day that we left it for a little while:

While feeding Luke his yogurt, he for some reason decided he needed to perform a certain activity in between each bite...

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pics of Luke and Wyatt!!! I love the one where they are looking at each other!!! So funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! Wish my parents still had their pool.

    ReplyDelete