Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happy 30th Chance!

August 12th was Chance's 30th birthday. My Mom was kind enough to watch Luke for us - ALL day! We started the celebration off by going to a movie (we saw "The Hangover", pretty funny) then we headed down to Seattle. We found some parking and walked along the pier to Red Robin I know really fancy, but we kind of decided it last minute and were in a hurry to get to the Mariners game. It was a really nice night for a game. Chance enjoyed the game, and I enjoyed being with him. I'm not a huge baseball fan and of course the game I finally take Chance to is scoreless for all 9 innings. That's right, it went into extra innings!!! Uggg. We stayed till the end of the 12th but decided to head home as I didn't want our sitter to have to stay all hours into the night! As we are driving home we hear that in the 15th inning Griffey finally got put in and of course gets the game winning RBI. What a terrible wife! I'll never live it down! I don't have any pics to post because I forgot the camera in the car. Just picture Chance and I smiling.

1 comment: