Thursday, September 3, 2015

Potty Update

Well it's been almost 2 months. Bradley is doing great peeing in the potty. We have only had a few over night accidents and he almost never has an accident during the day. #2 is a different story. He has gone back and forth. At one point I thought he had gotten over his pooping anxiety and was doing  a really good job of going (though usually after I would catch him looking like he needed to go). But lately he is back to his old tricks again. Hiding when he needs to go. Trying his hardest to hold it and not go. Refusing to go when I know he needs to. It's frustrating, but nothing very surprising. He has had issues with this long before the potty training ever started. The good news is he is no longer in diapers or pull ups. Full on big boy underwear and my pocket book is happy and so am I! It was a pretty painless process the third time around (even if it was a very delayed attempt). I still hate not having a bathroom downstairs!!!! Good job Bradley Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment