I have done my fair share of making videos in my lifetime. So of course the next step is to start making videos starring my talented children! Our first project was a music video. At first the boys couldn't really see the vision and weren't all that into performing for my camera. Once I started editing it together, they were ready for more takes!
One day the boys created a skit and performed it for me. I was so impressed with their story-line I decided to turn it into a video! Luke even story-boarded it!
I will translate:
Part 1: What?
Part 2: Brother turned criminal
Part 3: Midnight Battle
Part 4: Luke is vanquished
Part 5: Late faint
And here is the final cut!
The best part of making videos? Watching them.
The boys have been acting out the "Mustafar Battle" scene from Star Wars Revenge of the Sith for months! It is hands down, their favorite Star Wars scene. One day, I got the idea to utilize a green screen (borrowed from Jeri!) and see if we could recreate it. The boys were thrilled! Luke was doing his excited giggling while putting his wardrobe on to shoot the scene. For those who have not seen the scene I made a split screen to compare.
And here is our version in full screen.
I foresee many more video projects in our future. Good thing I got that degree in production! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment