I am so impressed with Luke's soccer ability this year. I always knew he would do good if he tried, but he just never cared to try that much. This year it seems like he has realized that he has more skill than he thought. And he's really fast (takes after his Dad). He can chase a kid down when he is coming from behind. I don't know if he will continue with sports in the future, but I tell him it's important to do your best in anything you do, and he is definitely working hard at soccer this year!
Nate is doing good too. Though I didn't get videos of him yet. He's hates it when the other team scores, so he likes to hang back and boot the ball upfield in defense. He has a pretty good boot for his size too!
No comments:
Post a Comment