Wednesday, January 29, 2014

When Luke is away...

It is such a different dynamic when Luke is away at school. I wouldn't call it easier. Luke does his fair share of entertaining the boys for sure. But Nate sometimes likes to have his down time where he just plays with his toys by himself. Bradley can be pretty high maintenance these days, however it seems like he is becoming more independent and playing with toys more this last month. One thing is for sure, whenever these two are around Mommy's hair looks like this.

Nate likes to play by himself a lot, but every once in awhile Bradley coaxes him into racing/wrestling together. I love watching their bond grow as Bradley is getting older.

Every day after naps I get two times the snuggles. They both insist on a little "wake up" time with Mommy on the couch. I'm not complaining!

I absolutely love listening to Nate play. He has such a great imagination and his dialogue for his toys or drawings is hilarious. Sometimes Chance will take Luke and Bradley outside and Nate always wants to stay home. He is quite a home body. Especially in winter time. The cold is just not for him (or me either!) Anyway, I love listening to him play while I make dinner or clean the house.


Like brother, like brother! Bradley copies just about everything he sees his brothers do. This is him after he watched the above video of Nate on my phone...

He is quite particular with the way he plays with his toys. At times he likes to make sure he has the whole set. He sometimes arranges them too. It cracks me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment