Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Another Daredevil

Heather and I took our kids to Jump Rattle and Roll back at the end of October. They are running in different directions so it gets a little difficult keeping an eye on everyone. Well, I guess I should have had a little closer eye on Bradley because at one point Heather and I realized we didn't know where he was. At about the same time, we happened to look over at the big playset and saw Bradley on the pillow at the bottom of a huge slide. We both asked eachother, "did he just go down that slide??" I decided to "spy" on him and saw him climb up the ladder and head all the way to the top by himself!!

Here he is on the big slide with Luke.

Older boys taking a rest.

Found a new hiding spot. He spotted a dog in the sliding door in the neighbors house and was so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment