Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bradley loves sharks

This is an understatement. He is obsessed with them! We have a couple of shark books and he always begs me to read them to him. Once I start to read it though, he will suddenly jump off the couch or chair on a mission. He MUST go get one of our toy sharks to hold, while we read the book. The funny part is he likes to get whatever shark we are reading about at the time. He could be holding a tiger shark, but if the story starts talking about the great white shark, he has to go get the great white one! He can be very particular. So much going on in that little brain of his. He sometimes likes to sleep with a shark too. One night he woke up and I went in to give him some water. The toy sharks are kind of sharp, so while he was drinking, I tried to sneak the shark off to the side. Once he finished his drink he cried out "Gawk!" Heaven forbid I move his shark away. I handed it back to him and he laid back down to go to sleep. Did I mention he is demanding too? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment