It used to be puzzles. Now Nate cannot get enough of drawing/coloring. He spends a good portion of the day at our kitchen table working on masterpieces. And he goes through a ridiculous amount of paper! What I love is that when he figures out how to draw something. He practices drawing it over and over and over! Here is one of his first drawings back in Oct.
He likes to explain what he is drawing while he is drawing too.
This is a more recent drawing. It is a picture of Olaf and the Snow Monster from "Frozen". He drew this from memory! Mommy is very impressed with his skills. :)
Luke is drawing a lot more these days too. I love all the colors he uses. Plus he often writes descriptions. It's exciting to see him learning so much this year!
Bradley is off to a good start too. Check out how he holds his pencil! Now that is good form!
I'm so glad they have taken a liking to something that doesn't destroy my couches!





No comments:
Post a Comment