Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Walking Luke to school

We walk Luke to and from school everyday. I really enjoy this time. We have friends all over the neighborhood to walk with and it's a good way for us to break up the day and get some fresh air, even if it is a cold day, we still have to walk him. It forces me to get a little exercise each day. Nate rarely wants to walk and when he does, he is such a slow poke that I end up making him get in the bike trailer (if we are on the way to school). Every time we open the front door to head out, Bradley makes a beeline for the sidewalk and tries his hardest to get away so I won't make him ride. He LOVES to walk! Usually I let him get out and walk when we are on our way home. Many times I find these two in all sorts of positions together.

This is the most common one, however. They are somewhat famous amongst the school and parents for this position. Nate just can't keep his hands out of Bradley's hair! I'm so used to it, I forget what a spectacle they can be. 

Sometimes I let the boys burn off a little extra energy when we pick Luke up before we go in the house. Bradley is so happy when he gets to run around and play with his brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment