Summer was quickly coming to an end. I know the boys will look back on this summer at the duplex with great memories. I always like to squeeze in a few more memories before the boys all leave and head back to school. So Trisha and I took the kids to the zoo. The boys are so happy when they get to see Amy and Brooke.
Nate always wants to take a picture in the photo booth they have there. I refuse to pay money for a photo so he gets one with out an animal in the background. He's really pleased about it!
We had an end of summer BBQ at the pool which was of course a blast! My parents, Barnhills, Simons, Fodges and the Curtis Family all showed up! Quite a crowd. Good food and lots of kids to play and swim with! Trisha even had her own cheering section!
I took the boys one last time to the zoo just myself. We have a membership, might as well get our money's worth!
We were invited to the Wheat's house for a Labor Day Potluck. The boys have so much fun getting together with friends and we do to! The Wheat's house looks amazing (they just built it last year) and the yard was great for entertaining. The kids even got to watch the Lego Batman movie in their yard!
Days of sleeping in are coming to an end. :(



No comments:
Post a Comment