Friday, September 29, 2017

StudentS of the Month!

I was so thrilled when Nate brought home a secret envelope that he was not allowed to open when I learned that Nate was being honored by his teacher as her student of the month at an assembly. I knew it would be so great for his confidence to be recognized for the wonderful student he is!

He looked so cute walking up to receive his award.

I was doubly pleased when Luke handed me the same "secret" envelope! LOL! Wow! Two boys getting Student of the Month! Talk about a proud mother! 


I think Bradley felt a little left out that he was not honored, but we tried to explain to him that the Kindergartners weren't included in the Student of the Month awards. But at least he got to join in on the cookies and ice cream celebration that night!





No comments:

Post a Comment