Thursday, March 5, 2015

My Pretend Birthday

My incredibly thoughtful sister decided to give me a very special surprise. She dropped off a bag with 4 wrapped presents and a note that explained that it was my "pretend birthday". I was to open each present in order in front of the boys. Each note had a very sweet card. She wanted to treat me because  now that she is a Mom, she realizes it is a very sacrificial job and she wanted me to feel special and appreciated (and wanted to thank me for all the hand-me-down baby things she has received from me - of course I'm happy to have them get as much use as possible!!).
 I know, how ridiculously sweet, right? That's why she's my BFF. :)

She gave me a some chocolates, a book to read and completely spoiled me with tons of gift cards she made me swear I would except!

Best of all, she knows how happy it makes a mother to see her children happy so the final gift was for the boys. She got them each storm trooper pajamas! They were thrilled!

I can not thank her enough for such a special and thoughtful gift. It really did make my day and made me feel appreciated and validated!

No comments:

Post a Comment