As I'm looking through all of my photos trying to decide which topic to "blog" about I came across this handsome devil. I can go on and on about my kids, but this guy deserves an honorable mention one in awhile. First of all he's adorable, in a handsomely hot kind of way. Second of all, he (along with my Daddy - Love you Jimmy) is the best man I've ever known. And I got to marry him. Lucky me. And now we are raising 3 rambunctious boys and life is crazy and it's super easy to lose appreciation for things. So I'm taking a moment to appreciate this guy. He is a fantastic husband - loves me despite my impatience and irritability. And a fantastic father - the boys can't wait till he is home and ready to start playing. He spends every spare minute he has giving them attention. We all compete for his attention and it is a juggling act he does well. Though it leaves little time for himself. I am so proud to call him my husband. Love you Babe.

No comments:
Post a Comment