Sunday, March 22, 2015

My Find!

I have been looking for MONTHS for a "new" dining table. We have had a our little square one for a couple years and it is not only trashed (I have had to reattach a broken leg several times) but it is too small for Bradley to join us at the table so he always has to sit off to the side in his high chair. Here is the old tiny table.

Finally, I found what I was looking for! I didn't want to pay for a brand new table so I have been searching craigslist and offer up and I finally found this one! I am so excited. I love it! We fit around it so much better and there is so much more room for the kids to color and draw. Hopefully it doesn't get trashed as quickly as the other one.

Dinner is so much less crowded and now Bradley gets to join us! Yay!

Can I just take a moment to show you my 6 year old's dinner plate? I'm pretty sure he even asked for more bread after he polished this off. That is a regular sized dinner plate too (not a lunch sized). I am in so much trouble when these boys are teenagers!

No comments:

Post a Comment