The first half of Valentine's Day was really fun. Chance and I have been together for 15 years by the way! Anyway we decided to take the kids on a ferry ride. Which they loved. At first Nate insisted he didn't want to go. I think he was scared or something, but once we talked him into it he loved it.
Seriously cute boys! I am so blessed. :)
After the ferry ride we got them some ice cream and took them down to the Mukilteo beach area and let them throw rocks in the water. They really enjoyed it and Chance and I enjoyed our special family day. When we got home the day took a turn...
I will summarize quickly. Bradley had a massive blow out (diarrhea) that managed to leak, which I unknowingly stepped in and tracked all the way up the stairs. So lots of cleaning and bathing. Bradley had more diarrhea (more bathing). Now his bottoms getting chapped and painful so incredibly stressful diaper changes (lots of screaming). Then it's dinnertime and somehow I drop an open jar of salsa all over kitchen floor and carpet. Yeah, the carpet I just cleaned the poop off of. At one point I turned to Chance and said, "15 years ago, I don't think we could ever imagine our lives would be like this". The day was very much like our lives as parents of 3 boys. Wonderful moments mixed with complete chaos!





No comments:
Post a Comment