The Norris boys have gone crazy for snakes! Ugh. I hate snakes. But the boys have become obsessed. I don't even remember when or how it started, but Luke brings home a new snake book he has checked out from the library at school everyday. Him and Nate are practically snake experts! Coral, king, rattle, king cobra, inland taipan, corn, boa, python. The list goes on and on! One day we were at my parents and Grandpa Jim decided to take them on a hunt for a garter snake. I think I was a kid the last time I spotted garter snake so I was shocked when they came back about 20 minutes later shouting, "We caught a garter snake!!!" My Dad grabbed a to go container out of the trash in the park and brought it back to my parents house. Gross! But the boys were beyond THRILLED. This is a pretty grainy video, but my Dad video taped them getting to see a garter snake up close and personal for the first time!
Bradley was super excited to see the snake too. The boys loved having their pet snake "slither" for the day. When it was time for us to leave we released him so he could be "living free and in the wild" as Martin and Chris Kratt would say!

No comments:
Post a Comment