Friday, October 5, 2012

Bradley is 4 Months!

And Oh, how he LOVES to squeal! He's a very happy and content boy. Always has a smile for me, unless he's really hungry, but once he's fed - bam I got my happy boy back. He finishes eating and has a huge grin for me. He has been sleeping great at night. He's even had some 11-12 hour stretches! (though Nate is sure to wake up at the crack of dawn - perhaps that in another post!) He is easy going most of the time. This poor boy doesn't always get his naps on schedule, but he just goes with the flow. If we are out and about he's almost NEVER fussy (even if he's overdue for a nap). In fact he has been so good for all of Luke's soccer practices and games. I'm telling you this boy amazes me. He doesn't go down for his naps quite as easy as before. He's more alert now and needs some help winding down sometimes. We have good nap days and bad days, but overall his mood stays pretty good regardless. He's got smiles for his brothers, likes to grab onto things, loves to kick his legs and LOVES his baths! His eyes light up in the bath tub! All I want is for time to stop! I don't want him to get older, I'm soaking up every little moment with this baby. Is that what you do with your last? But with as much as I'm enjoying my baby Bradley, I just might have to have another! I just can't say enough how much happiness this boy brings me! It's like I sing to him: "There's no baby QUITE like BradLEY BOY!"


No comments:

Post a Comment