Luke has been practicing all summer to get ready for Soccer. Here he is giving Nate a tutorial.
I'm totally bummed, because I didn't get any pictures or video of Luke's games or practices. I know, lame. But Luke looked forward to everyone of them. He was totally engaged in the practices and loved all the drills. By the way, Chance coached again and did a great job! Luke loved running around during the game, but never cared to really go for the ball. I honestly think, he had a whole other game going on in his mind with his imagination. I just want him to have fun, and he did, so it was a great season!
The only shots I did get where my family trying to give me a break from snuggling Nate the whole game...
I did get one team picture. All the kids were there except a little boy named Henry.
Can't wait till next year. Nate will get to play too!



No comments:
Post a Comment