My little Luke is in PRESCHOOL!! So I have been wondering all summer how this was going to go. I am shocked to say that he did AWESOME!
Saying goodbye to his brother! Poor Nate kept asking me if he got to go to preschool.
He was so excited to go all morning. When it was finally time to go he was really excited. He was looking forward to his friend Owen being there. He kept asking me when we were driving there if Owen was driving behind us yet. Here he is with his buddy Owen.
When we got there, they had play-doh set out. So him and Owen sat down and started playing. I said goodbye to him and he didn't even bat an eye!
The next 2 hours and 40 minutes were torture! I was dying to know how he was doing. Well when I got to the school to pick him up, he walked out as confident as can be! Not even emotional to see me at all! I was so proud of him! I asked him what they did and he said they had circle time and they learned not to bring animals to the park. I later found out from Owen's mom that it was a silly story they read.
Such a big boy! Hope the next time goes as good!





No comments:
Post a Comment