Sunday, September 2, 2012

Bradley is 3 months!


Bradley boy is three months old! He is still a very easy-going baby. I can take him almost anywhere and he is usually content the whole time! The mall, the pool, barbecues, it's been a pretty good summer with our new baby. He will even take naps at other people's houses. All I have to do is lay him down, put him on his side, give him his paci and he falls asleep peacefully. His naps last about 40 minutes to two hours. Sometimes he wakes up and fusses but if I give him his pacifier he usually will go back to sleep. He is eating much faster and much more distracted! I know he's done when he unlatches and starts smiling at me. So cute. He eats about ever 3 to 4 hours and even has 7-8 hour stretches between feedings at night sometimes. I am hopeful that I may just get that sleep-through-the-night baby sooner than the other two did. He likes to babble and kick on his playmat. He's starting to get a good grip on things (like my hair). He rolled from tummy to back a few times about a week ago. Love this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment