It was another awesome summer at the pool. We tried to take as many opportunities as we could to let the boys swim. Luke is a HUGE waterdog. Nate isn't quite a diehard yet. This was the first year Luke could go in the pool by himself (with water wings). It was really fun for him. He would stay in the pool as long as we would let him. He even jumped in from the side all by himself a few times. He also tried the diving board! Though he wanted to be caught for that. I have a feeling next summer there will be no stopping that boy!
Chance was busy juggling both boys. I didn't do much swimming at the beginning - post baby and all. But you know him: Super Dad!
We had our friends the Jensens join us a few times. Here are the kids having a picnic with them and the Simon kiddos!
Nate is such a big boy these days. He loves getting in on all the action that the bigger kids are doing!
We all know pool fun is not just for kids. Here is Chance demonstrating his supernatural skills!
I even got in on the action!
This summer, seemed to be my least stressful time at the pool since I've had kids. Crazy, I know. But I had lots of help from my parents, but most of all I had this amazing lady watching Bradley for me so I could have some fun. She would rock him ("as long as he's happy" - which he usually was) and would keep the monitor with her inside while he slept in one of the bedrooms. Which by the way, he was such a champ at taking naps. I would lay him down, give him his paci and he would drift off to sleep quietly! She would listen for him and if he woke up she would hold him for me. She was such a huge and help and I always knew he was in good hands. I am so thankful for her help. I just adore my Grandma Rusty!






No comments:
Post a Comment