Thursday, August 2, 2012

Bradley - 2 months


Time flies when you have three kiddos and Bradley is already 2 months old! Oh, how I could go on about this perfect little boy. He is the baby I always dreamed of. Finally, some confirmation that I'm not a total screw up as a mother and that I am capable of having a baby that falls asleep...without crying...on his own. Every child is wonderfully different and equally loved, but when you have one with such an easy temperment as a baby... ahhhh...very happy mommy. Is it due to the new feeding schedule I am doing this time around? It probably helps. He wakes up, I feed him, he stays awake for awhile in the swing, bouncer, pack n' play or playmat and then around the hour and a half mark, I take him upstairs, wrap him in a blanket, give him a kiss and his paci, turn the soother on and then viola, he falls asleep peacefully. It's heaven. Will it last? Maybe, maybe not, but I'm soaking it up while I can! He is smiling at me all the time. He's starting to kick and coo a lot! Oh, how I love the coos! He usually eats 2 to 3 times a night and goes to bed around 8 or 9pm. He doesn't cry very much either and when he does it's usually pretty tame. I will admit that I have been guilty of wishing the baby stage away with a couple other babies that shall remain nameless. But with this little docile fella? I'd keep him a baby forever if I could! Love you Bradley Boy!

Oh, how I delight in this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment