So Nate has officially moved out of his room and into his new room with Luke. Not an easy thing for this Mom to take. I'm going to have to change up the nursery for Bradley because I can't bare to look at the "NATE" I painted on the wall. When did my little baby grow up?? I had to snap a few final pictures of him in his crib. Sniff, sniff.
This poor crib will be lucky to hold up for Bradley.
We have been working on having him sleep with Luke for about 5 months now. He's been on and off with it, but mostly wanted to sleep in his crib. Now that he almost potty trained, I figured it was time to make the final push (not to mention Bradley is 3 months old - think it's time to move him out of mommy and daddy's room). The final straw was when he took his diaper off one morning and peed in his crib. I decided it was time to move him. I wanted him to be able to get to the bathroom when he needed to and I didn't want him to have any excuses for doing that again!
So far it's been going pretty good!

No comments:
Post a Comment