Chance and I have been looking forward to taking the boys to the zoo this year. I'm not sure who was more excited, Luke or us. That morning I told Luke we were going to the zoo and he said, "we have animals there!" I'm not sure where he got that statement from? Anyway, he liked looking at the animals, but I think he enjoyed seeing all the people just as much.
Striking a pose.
Nate spent most of his time in the stroller, but he did have some time in the moby wrap which he loved. He was so content, he stayed in it for about an hour and didn't fuss once!
Luke got to ride on the carousel with Grandma. He had a bit of a melt down when it was time to get off. It was nearing lunch time, so I think that may have had something to do with it...
I think the highlight of the day for Luke was the ice cream!
Luke's signature crash: hand on the lawn mower and all.
I'm so glad to see Luke got to enjoy some ice cream! It better have been more than one bite. ;-)
ReplyDelete