He will stay on his tummy for quite awhile before he gets tired of it. Of course my observant little 2 year old likes to mimic what he sees his little brother doing.
What a pair!

At one point Luke started telling Nate that he would be right back. He proceeded to go into the bathroom and grabbed the toothpaste and for some reason brought it back to show Nate.
One day, Luke was sitting in the middle of my bed looking at a book. Nate started getting fussy so I laid him on the bed and said, "Here, Nate. Read a story with Luke". I left the room and came back to find that Luke had moved over next to Nate. What a sweet big brother!
I didn't even tell him to say this!
I guess Luke decided to lounge around like his brother. I'm not sure how comfortable Nate's tub is, though. :)
Oh, they are both so CUTE! Def. look like brothers!!!
ReplyDelete