Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Nate 2 1/2 months
Time for another Nate update. He is about 2 1/2 months now. He smiles a lot more and makes cute little noises. He has rolled over from belly to back a couple of times. He doesn't mind being on his tummy (Luke hated it!). He's a bit high maintenance, but perhaps all babies are. For every 1/2 hour nap he may take (if I'm lucky), I have to spend about an hour and half trying to keep him happy (fed often, he's a snacker) and entertained. Then I often spend about 20-30 minutes just trying to get him to sleep. He does however sleep great in the car, so if I really get to the end of my rope I just pack the boys up go for a drive. It's always entertaining to listen to Luke babble to himself about his latest interest. Chance just had a bit of a break-through, though. He realized that Nate really likes listening to music. Yesterday we played a lullaby CD for him and he fell asleep really easy for 3 naps and actually stayed asleep when we laid him in the crib! Normally he wakes up the second he's not being held anymore. Lately he's been going down to bed at night pretty easy, he wakes up around 3 or 4am to eat. Sometimes it's a challenge to lay him back down (sometimes he sleeps on me). He wakes up about 6 or 7am and is normally up for about an hour. There are really precious and sweet moments I have with him now, but since he's my second, I know how much fun it gets when they get older, so I'm looking forward to that. I can't wait to see what his personality will be like. I feel like he's like Luke in a lot of ways. His hairs starting to grow in more on the top of his head. It's so soft, he feels like a bunny! I know all babies are cute to their Mom's, but come on, look at this adorable little face!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In this last pic of Chance & Nate, I have a pic of Asher that looks a lot like Nate. weird... I can't believe how much he is changing. Such a cutie!!!
ReplyDelete