As always the boys were very excited for Halloween (mostly for the candy). Bradley really wanted to decorate so one day after I picked him up from school I drove him to the Dollar Store. However when I got there I realized I had left my purse at home. I told him we would have to go back to get it and that I was sorry. He said it was ok and that "this is why God shouldn't have created purses." He did a great job decorating the inside of our house with lots of drawings.
Bradley helped me make some cookies while the boys were at school and then we decorated them after school. They boys really look forward to decorating the cookies, but mostly they look forward to eating them!
Bradley helped me make some cookies while the boys were at school and then we decorated them after school. They boys really look forward to decorating the cookies, but mostly they look forward to eating them!
Of course we had to make a family trip to the pumpkin patch (my 3rd time of the season!)
Once we have our pumpkins we are asked daily when we get to CARVE the pumpkins.
Bradley had a preschool costume party. He chose to be Captain Hook.
Glenwood Elementary School had a Fall Festival. The boys were really wanted to go and Bradley decided about 20 minutes before we left that he wanted to be Michael Jackson. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know what Michael Jackson actually looks like. LOL.
Nate striking a pose on the way the festival.
And finally, once Halloween finally arrived Bradley decided to be a cowboy.
They got to trick or treat with the Jensen's and Amy for awhile. Cute group!
It was fun for awhile, but then it started to rain, of course. Bradley wanted to go home, but Luke and Nate stayed out with Chance a little longer. Bradley really enjoyed passing out candy to the trick or treaters while his brothers were still out. We ended up with way more candy than we should have. And now the boys obsess over when they will get candy each day. Ugg. Bradley and Nate dump and admire the candy in the candy bowl, daily.













No comments:
Post a Comment