Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Days with Brad

This could very well be my final year of having a little person at home during the day. If I allow him to do all day Kindergarten next year (sadly they don't offer 1/2 day anymore) then all 3 of my boys will be gone all day next year! I enjoy the time I get to spend one on one with him. He is so cute at this age. He is very playful and likes to play jokes and games. "Mom I'm the baby kangaroo and your the mommy kangaroo."
He spends a lot of time coloring and drawing just like his brothers and he is getting really good!

He also spends a lot of the day saying, "Mom, I'm still hungry." That kid is never full and loves snacks.

Occasionally we have Amy over to play and they are quite the pair! They really have a lot of fun together.

When Bradley doesn't have to compete with his brothers he is very easy going and happy. Reminds me of when he was a baby. I know I will miss these special times with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment