Sunday, April 17, 2016

Luke and Nate's Party 2016

Since we have an upcoming Disneyland trip I asked the boys if they would be okay having a joint party this year (since it's mostly the same party guests anyway). Luckily they were fine with it making things much easier on me!



This isn't my first rodeo and what I have discovered is kids mostly just want to play at a party. Give them a couple of things to play with and the fun begins!

 And water balloon fights are always a hit!

Nate was so excited when Madison from his Kindergarten class came to the party! It was soooo adorable because after I had explained the water balloon fight rules and was about ready to let the kids start, Nate raised his hand to add one more rule, "Oh and try not to get Madison's dress wet." He is such a sweetheart!


No comments:

Post a Comment