The boys have been anticipating the new Star Wars movie for several months now. We told them they probably wouldn't get to see it since it would mostly likely be Rated PG-13. But regardless they LOVED watching the trailer.
Chance and I previewed the movie ourselves so we knew what it was like. Normally, I wouldn't have taken the boys, but they love the Star Wars world so much we made an exception. As long as they agreed to let Chance and I cover their eyes at certain points. They were happy to agree and SOOO excited!
They love Star Wars so much. Luke likes to know not only the name of the characters, but the name of the actors who play them, their age, and on occasion their birthdate. They all got a real kick out of this video from the Tonight Show! They love seeing the actors outside of the movies they are in.

No comments:
Post a Comment