Wednesday, January 20, 2016

We're going to Disneyland!!

I just couldn't contain the secret any longer! I debated whether I should tell them early and let them have something to look forward to, or wait till the day we were leaving. The boys all wish I would have waited. Oh well, I'll remember that next time. Bradley, in particular had some trouble with the waiting part. He bursted into tears every time he asked if we were going today and the answer was "20 days."


We surprised them with these custom t-shirts Clint made for us:


I had Luke read a poem that said:

To our 3 very special boys,
this gift does not contain any toys,
there are no treats to fill your tummy
or make your mouth say yummy, yummy
inside is something we can all share
there is something for us each to wear
but we can not use this gift right away
you must first wait 20 days
so please follow the rule above
and unwrap this gift of love!

As our trip gets closer and closer, all the boys are having a good time getting excited and talking about all the rides they want to ride. Bradley likes to pretend the living room is Disneyland and that we go there to ride our pretend rides. Nate is even writing out a packing list (hmmm, wonder where he gets that from??)

No comments:

Post a Comment