Oh how I love Christmas time! It's when we get to spend lots of family togetherness. I do my best to clear my responsibilities and plan all through November so I get to have lots of Christmas fun with my boys all through December! It try to have something planned for the boys and Chance each day. Some are big things, some are small, some are random acts of kindness we can do for others. The boys look forward to pulling their advent card front the calendar every morning. Here are some highlights:
Decorating the tree while we drink hot cocoa! Okay, technically we did this in November!
Our 3rd annual Game Night with the Jensen's. This year Randi had an idea to make it a Hawaiian themed Christmas night in honor of both our families vacations to Maui this year. Mele Kalikimaka! She made a delicious Hawaiian meal and Chance made is macaroni salad too!
She also came up with a bunch of fun games for the kids! The kids had a blast and the grown ups did too!
We decorated "christmas trees."
Bradley made up his own little song too!
Christmas treasure hunt. I so wish I had video for this one! Nate and Luke took turns reading the clues and when Nate was reading this one, Luke would help him with a word he was struggling on and each time Nate would whisper "thanks" as he would reach behind to give Luke a pat on the head. It was so ridiculously adorable.
Family Game Night. The boys playing charades which mostly turned into Star Wars charades.
The boys made cards to go along with their teacher gifts.

We made a Christmas video this year. The boys decided to act out a scene from Elf. I love how it turned out!
In case you think one of these are a piece of cake to put together, her are some outtakes! Luke has great delivery when he get pull himself together!
Nate and Brad are pretty good at keeping a straight face, they just forget their lines sometimes.
Got to love the family togetherness!










No comments:
Post a Comment