Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas 2015

Christmas went very smooth this year. Everyone was healthy and mostly excited and happy. Nate had a little anxiety at times because I think he had built up the present opening so much in his mind I think he feared he would be let down. Luckily he wasn't. The boys had a blast at all of our celebrations and were grateful for all their gifts! We started our celebration Christmas Eve at my parents. Now that's the kind of spread I like to see!

Kids anxiously awaiting opening their gifts!

And their off!

The boys are always so excited Christmas morning. I set up Bradley's new toys from the night before in the playroom because he always goes in there to play when he wakes up in the morning. When he turned the light on and saw all his toys waiting for him I heard him exclaim, "Awesome!"

It was fun watching them finally get to open their presents!

Luke was excited to try out his new costume.

After our morning together we headed up to the Norris grandparents. Luke wore his costume (including his mask the entire ride up to Mount Vernon).


One of these years I'm going to get a wide shot of the mayhem!


No comments:

Post a Comment