I love having Bradley around in the mornings when Nate and Luke are both in school. He has such a goofy personality and it's so fun to get to hang out with him one on one. He is always up for anything! Most of the time we come back home so I can catch up on bills and housework. Sometimes we get groceries together and I always enjoy having him along. Don't know if I can let this one leave me someday!
Yesterday we took donuts to Luke's class for his birthday. I chose Bradley's outfit, but he added the hat (found it in my closet - suppose to be for Maui). This is very common of Brad by the way. He is always asking me to put on random articles of clothing and he always rocks it! LOL Luke's classmates thought it was pretty hilarious because he looked so dressed up! Brad doesn't mind the attention. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment