My parents have been married 40 years! Now that's pretty awesome, but the length of time is not what's awesome about it, it's the strength of their relationship I admire the most. I have never known two people that love each other and genuinely like each other as much as they do. They are the definition of best friends. They're relationship is what every couple hopes to have. I am grateful for many things and my life, but ranking right up their with the top ones is the blessing and privilege of getting to witness a God-centered marriage like theirs.
I made a slide show for them and I used an old Sonny and Cher song. Here is Bradley's version of it:
I can't wait to celebrate in Maui with them!!!!! I love you both as much as you love me. And I know how much you love me, remember? I'm a parent too. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment