Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Oh, I just love Mother's Day! I get to have 4 boys all tell me they love me and I'm the best. Or as Nate would say, "You are the best girl in my whole enchanted life." Doesn't get any better than that! Plus I get to sleep in and relax! My rule is that on Mother's Day, all the discipline is Chance's job for the day! I just get to be sweet and happy Mom. :) Oh and I don't have to make any meals either! The boys were excited to celebrate with me. They love any special occasion. Chance suggested I take Nate out for lunch and Luke out for dinner. I thought that was a nice idea. First I took Nate to Red Robin. It's always nice to get to spend some one on one time. He was really digging the lemonade he got too. He couldn't wait to tell Luke!



Then Luke and I went out for some pizza. Again, the lemonade was a hit. "Mom, you gotta try this!"

We celebrated me on Saturday and then went up to Mount Vernon for breakfast for Marcia and then to my mom's house for a BBQ. It was a busy day, but fun. I tried to get a picture with my kiddos. This is the best one we got! Love my THREE boys!!! They truly treat me like a queen on Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment