Sunday, May 18, 2014

Wild Kratts!

This show should hire me to go around and promote it because I think it is fantastic. It is one of the most educational shows I have seen, without it seeming like an educational show. And my boys are obsessed with it. They love to play "Martin and Chris" (I even bought them a green and blue shirt so they could look like them). They also love being all the animals! I actually think they may already know more about animals than I do! They are constantly telling me all kinds of animal facts. The other day we found a foreclosed house (which is not hard to find in our neighborhood) with an overgrown lawn. The boys quickly realized that it made the perfect place to play "cheetahs!"

Listening to these boys play is one of my favorite past-times. 

I don't recall what Nate is being here, but Luke is a bald eagle. Their friend Owen is just being his usual model self! LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment