Our Dentist, Dr. Eve Rutherford was kind enough to give all three boys free passes to the children's museum. The boys did there best to be brave at their dentist appointment so I guess she wanted to give them a special reward. We were very grateful! I was kind of nervous about taking all three by myself, but it wasn't very busy the day we went and it was MUCH easier than I thought. Luke and Nate were really good about not running off and Bradley pretty much just followed the boys around! They all had so much fun!
They loved pretending to fly the plane.
Nate cracking his brother up on the plane's intercom
The older boys loved the stage area. I think they were pretending to be bad guys sneaking around. Bradley just loved playing with the cash register at the ticket counter.



No comments:
Post a Comment