Monday, September 23, 2013

Pullman

Chance decided this year was the year to take the boys to Pullman for the first time. I was totally against it. I thought they were way too young to enjoy it, but most of all I thought they would hate the 5 hour car ride each way! But, he insisted, so I told him fine, but there was no way I was going along with Bradley. So Bradley and I stayed home and Chance, the boys and his parents left Friday night around 5pm. Turns out they had a BLAST. They even did great with the car ride (according to Chance). Their first stop was dinner at Red Robin!

They didn't end up getting to the hotel till Midnight. Luckily the boys fell asleep and slept for the last 2-3 hours of the drive. However when they got to the hotel they were so wired then didn't end up going to bed till 2:30am! Oh dear. 

The next day they headed to the hotel pool for a morning swim and then it was off to the WSU Campus!

Of course Grandpa Bud had to get the boys WSU jersey's!

Chance took a little nostalgic drive to 1250 Hillside Drive. The house where we fell in love!

Ice Cream at Ferdinand's!

Photo op with Butch in the field house! They are so stinkin' cute!

They got to play in some bouncy houses which equals heaven for them!

Chance said they were quite a spectacle wrestling and dancing around on the practice field before the game. Marcia caught some of the action...

They enjoyed the game, but had a hard time sitting still. Chance's phone died so he didn't get any pictures of that. Grrr. They got back to the hotel that night around 10pm. They took their time getting back home on Sunday around 6:30pm. They boys were so excited about their weekend in Pullman and Luke was ready to tell me all about it! They were pretty wild when they got home. Guess that's what happens after a long car ride! I was so glad I was wrong and they had a great time! I only wish I could have been there to see them. It was so nice of Grandpa Bud and Grandma Marcia to treat my boys to such a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go DAD!!! So cute, and way to go little Cougs! Glad they had fun!

    ReplyDelete