Friday, September 6, 2013

First Day of School!

Luke is in Kindergarten!  Ahhh! He has changed so much in the last year. It's hard to believe that he is no longer a preschooler. He was totally ready to start his first day!

Here he is with a bunch of his neighborhood friends, ready for their first day!

 Walking to school with his buddies!

His best friend Owen is in the same class.

Not too cool to take a picture with Mom yet! His class had 36 students the first day! Thankfully, they added a teacher and moved some kids out. Now it's down to 19. What a relief!

Such a sweet older brother!
 It was easier than I thought it would be. He's only gone each day for less than 3 hours and he was so brave and confident, I was excited for him! If I think about how fast he is growing up I get a little sad, but I try not to think about it and just enjoy each milestone as it comes! I am so proud of my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment