Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Sweet Moments

It's no secret that I keep it real when it comes to the reality of raising two little boys. But even being the negative Nancy that I am, even I have to admit that there are moments that warm my heart, and it seems like as Nate is starting to get older, I am getting more and more of these moments.

Snuggling with Nate, I get to do this a lot!

Watching Luke sleep. So peaceful.

Finding the boys playing together in the kitchen

I don't know what it is about finding the books quietly looking at books together, but it just makes me feel like I must be doing SOMETHING right! :)



Baking cookies with my Lukey. He's so grown up!


Love looking at these cute little faces

Best buds.


I can never resist a brotherly hug. So cute!

Awww....

No comments:

Post a Comment