Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Day(s)

Just when I thought we were going to have a snow-less winter, the sky opened up and dumped for days! Chance had Monday off and ended up getting the rest of the week off due to snow days! I know the snow is a pain for a lot of people, but it made for an awesome "stay-cation" for us! The boys had so much fun playing out in the snow everyday. Luke especially! He could have stayed out all day! Luckily, I had grocery shopped before the storm hit, so we had nowhere we needed to go - but outside to play! We did a lot of sledding with friends in the neighborhood. It was a blast!

Luke's wipeout!

Chance and the boys

Me and the boys

Nate wasn't crazy about the snow all the time, but he LOVED sledding!

Luke in the igloo Mommy built


Nate with his friend Addy. Our bike trailer is all-terrain baby!

Luke with the snowman Daddy built

No comments:

Post a Comment