Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chatterbox

Nate is talking up a storm now. Luke and Nate go back and forth talking to each other all the time. Now that Nate can talk it seems he has become quite desensitized to Luke's "multiple personalities". In fact he joins right in! Now I have to settle arguments over whether Nate will let Luke be "Aladdin" or whoever else. It sounds something like this:
Luke: "Nate, can I please be Aladdin?"
Nate: "No, Princess Jasmine!"
Luke: "NO!!! Nate, I want to be Aladdin!"
I find it quite fascinating that Luke thinks Nate has the power to decide, who he can be.

Nate is always saying who he is just like Luke does. "I'm Rooster". The two also say goodnight to whoever they are at the moment, "Goodnight Mater", "Goodnight Lightning".

What's surprising is all of a sudden Nate started counting, and I haven't really been doing that with him. I honestly think he learned it from Luke!

He has a great memory (just like his brother). We have an animal card game we play, and it didn't take him very long to learn all 37 animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment