Now, back to Halloween. First of all, I really doubted that Luke was actually going to let me put his costume on it. We let him pick from a couple different costumes, and that's the one he picked. He would hug it and seemed to really like it, but I didn't think he would actually wear it. Well, I was totally wrong! He was so excited to put that thing on and go trick or treating. It was so cute! He looked like a little Ewok!
He loved going to the different houses and knocking on the door. It took some encouraging on my part to say the magic words, but he did a pretty good job. We ran into some neighbor friends who have two boys too, so we walked around with them, so that was fun. It didn't take too long for the cute little skunk to pass out! Poor Daddy had to carry him around the whole time.
After we got back Luke didn't want to take his costume off. He kept saying, "No Mom, it's dark out. It's time to trick or treat!" Chance and I had a blast getting to watch Luke get so excited for a Holiday. Can't wait for Christmas!

I knew he'd love it! Looks like you guys had a great time.
ReplyDelete