Luke loves to hear stories and lucky for him, his Dad is pretty good at telling them. There's new baseball story, and old baseball story, and new lawn mower story and old lawn mower story. Chance doesn't tell me these stories, but I pretty much get to hear them from Luke. He practically has them all memorized. Yesterday we had a 30 minute drive to the Pediatrician's office and Luke basically told me stories the whole way. Here is a little taste of what I get to listen to (translations are under the video)...
It was the perfect day to watch a baseball game. Luke said (mistake), Daddy said, "Luke, Nate did you guys want to go to a baseball game?" Luke and Nate said, "Sure". So they loaded up into the van and drove to the Seattle Mariners at Safeco Field...
When they got off the (prior to video) freeway, they can see the Stadium from the street, and it was HUGE. And there was a big roof that rolled on/off the stadium, when it's nice and sunny, the roof - OKAY, I WANNA SEE!
Chance got his awesome story skills from my Dad. Wait until Luke is older and he can tell him the stories about Mr. Slipper and the cougar!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so good! Wow!!! What a great story teller...he actually made sense!!!! That's great for his age, Blake and I were so impressed!
ReplyDelete